– Design and consulting in Shipbuiding and Offshore.
– Services for shipyards, ship owners and other customers consisting of: design implementation, project management, assesment and production consultancy oriented to design customization and support procedures within the shipyards, Technical assistance and consultancy for the early stages of a project, budgeting and bids review for shipowners.
– Research and development.
Hardware & Office Facilities:
– Internet connection: 90 Mbps guaranteed symmetrical bandwidth – optical fibre.
– 4 file/application servers.
– 70 workstations running Aveva Marine, Tribon, AutoCAD, Plantspace, office applications, etc.
– CAT5e full wired network 1 Gbps.
– Wireless phone system – 3 external lines, expandable.
– WiFi Internet office access.
– 2 x A4/A3 Duplex laser color printer/scanner/copier.
– A1 color Plotter.
– Office security system (motion & smoke sensors).
Workforce and skills:
The above mentioned activities are covered by a staff of 67 people permanently employed, 29 in Hull Department, 31 in Machinery and electrical Outfitting Department and 2 in IT Department, with very good experience in design (shipbuilding and offshore) and production. NASDIS personnel is very well trained in Aveva Marine, Tribon, Plantspace, Autocad, Nupas/Cadmatic, PDMS, Catia and other additional software packages, also having the ability to operate with other integrated software after a short period of training.
NASDIS can expand the capacity, under its total control, according to the requested volume of work.
NASDIS CONSULTING is qualified as VENDOR for:
– SAIPEM SpA Milano
– KBR/GVA London/Goteborg
– SBM Offshore Monaco
– Fincantieri SpA
– Each project has an assigned Project Manager, who, is supported by team leaders (lead engineers) for each discipline.
– E-mail and web-based applications are available as communication tools
– The design progress is monitored via a monthly/weekly progress reporting system agreed with the customer
For more information click here.